There are only 7 days left to pledge to support Lullabies from the Heart with Robert Robinson on Kickstarter.com. We are almost 60% of the way to our goal but we still need just a little more than $9,000 to cover the costs of printing, packaging, and paying the artists that made it all possible.
For pledging, you’ll receive gifts such as:
– A copy of the Lullabies from the Heart CD sent to your home
– Tickets to Robert’s holiday concert on December 20th
– VIP passes to the Lullabies from the Heart CD release concert on October 11th, and a chance to meet the band
– A chance to be on stage with Robert at the CD release concert on October 11th
– a Lulla-gram: Robert will call someone of your choosing and sing Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary to them on their special day.
We are adding new incentives later this week including opportunities for behind-the-scenes access that are a perfect gift for any Robert Robinson fan.
Give $1. Give $10. Give $1,000 if you can. But make sure you pledge to give to Lullabies from the Heart BEFORE 10 pm on September 30th. If we don’t reach our $22,000 goal by 10 pm on September 30th, we don’t get any of the money that has been pledged.
So go out and tell your friends and family to join in the lullaby revolution. Be part of an album that is more than music: it is an experience full of love and comfort. This project is about spreading love and comfort through the vocals of Robert Robinson, and touching the lives of people who need it.