We’ve gotten a few questions about Kickstarter, and the process of “Backing this Project” so we wanted to take some time to clear things up.
Kickstarter is a way for projects like ours to be funded by the people they are created for. Whether you are a fan of Robert’s, Lev Productions’s or were touched by the concept of the album, this music was created with you in mind. With Kickstarter, people pledge any amount they want, and depending on what they give they can get incentives of different levels.
With fans coming together and each pledging what they can, hopefully we will reach our goal and spread this music out into the world.
If we do not reach the goal on Kickstarter:
- No one’s credit card will be charged
- Unfortunately no one will receive any of the incentives
- I will not get any of the funds pledged because no payments will be processed
If we do reach the goal on Kickstarter:
- Backers will recieve an email notification from Kickstarter announcing our success
- Credit cards will be charged for the amount pledged, and processed securely through Amazon. This process begins October 1st.
- My team will send surveys to backers to get information regarding where to send/ship incentives
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will do anything we can to help.
Watch our video below, and visit the “Kickstarter” tab on our website to “Back This Project” and help us reach our goal!